REVO PA 150 (Stereo)
The features of REVO PA-150 make it an extremely versatile stereo power amplifier. Its high power output of 140Wpc into 8 Ohms, provides the ability to drive even the most demanding of speakers, whilst the Norma sound characteristics make it unique. Power, dynamics, speed and transparency are combined to create a total lack of listening fatigue whilst enabling outstanding musicality. These features make it a perfect match with the REVO SC-2 pre-amp, which expresses the same sound characteristics. For people who wish to combine it with other pre-amps, the REVO PA-150 can become a perfect partner. For example, with the best valve pre-amps you can enhance the characteristics of sound, giving an extraordinary ability to drive the speakers without introducing any harshness into the overall sound and the listening fatigue often present in solid state amplifiers. The internals demonstrate the technical refinement following the same philosophy.
The REVO PA-150 uses a proprietary circuitry, regulated high-speed power supply, and is built with careful selection of the finest available materials.
- Extreme low noise, high speed schematic topology and wide band ( >2 MHz ).
- Separate power supply for Gain, Driver and Output stages.
- High speed and low noise regulated power supply for gain and driver stage.
- High current MOS-FET power device (200A output peak current).
- 16 power devices for a total rated 2000W power handling capability.
- High filtering capacity (70.000 uF) with numerous (24) low impedance capacitors.
- Toroidal power transformers specially designed for audio applications, low flow dispersion, low mechanical noise, high permeability magnetic core with consequent low output impedance, 2 x 400 VA.
- Full aluminium non-magnetic frame.
- Inputs configurable for RCA (unbalanced) & XLR (balanced)
- Input selection by relay with GOLD/PALLADIUM contacts.
- RCA solid core gold plated plug connectors for any signal connections.
- DC Protection for sensitive speakers.
Connections: 1 RCA, 1 XLR Balanced
Input Impedance: 47Kohm (non sel. input) / 33Kohm (sel. input)
Output Voltage: 1 Binding Post couple, 4mm Banana and forks
Frequency Response: 0 Hz – 2.0 MHz (-3dB, non filtered)
Output Power: 150Wpc RMS/8 Ohms, 280Wpc RMS/4 Ohms
Gain, Sensitivity: 28.5 dB, 1.30 V r.m.s./150 W – 8 Ohm
Configuration: Dual Mono, Solid state
Power devices: MosFet, 4 coupled each channel
Available output current: 48A continuous, 200A peak (each channel)
Capacity of filter: 72.000 Uf, 12 capacity for each channel
Electric Transformers: 2 Toroidal special audio use, 400 VA each channel
Power Supply: 230v Ac/50 Hz
Dimensions (HxWxD): 110x 430x 365mm (excluding footers and rear connections )
Weight: 25 Kg
Specification subject to change without notice