REVO PA 160 MR (MONO)
The features of REVO PA-160MR make it a unique monoblock power amplifier. All the supply stages are electronically stabilised. These have a very high speed coupled with greater accuracy and higher values than those required by the most dynamic musical tones. We have succeeded in realising the “IDEAL SUPPLY", avoiding any type of external noise or sound pollution. When hearing a REVO PA-160MR the listener gets an idea of the hidden potentials. Music is free from the chronic pollution previously endured and is reproduced with an actual sense of realism and authority. Power, dynamics, speed and transparency are matched to an absolute absence of listening fatigue whilst retaining all of the musicality.
This makes it a perfect match with the REVO SC-2 pre-amp, which exhibits the same sound characteristics and attention to detail. For people who wish to combine it with other pre-amps, the PA-160MR can become a perfect partner. For example, with the best tube pre-amps you can enhance the characteristics of the sound, giving an extraordinary ability to drive the speakers without introducing any harshness into the sound or the listening fatigue often present in other solid state amplifiers.
- Extreme low noise, high speed schematic topology and wide band ( >2 MHz ).
- Separate power supply for Gain, Driver and Output stages.
- Full Regulated Power Supply, High Speed, High Current Very Low Noise, Very Low Impedance
- High speed and low noise regulated power supply for gain and driver stage.
- High current MOS-FET power device (200 A output peak current).
- 16 power devices for a total rated 2000 W power handling capability.
- High filtering capacity (70.000 uF) with numerous (24) low impedance capacitors.
- Toroidal power transformers specially designed for audio applications, low flow dispersion, low mechanical noise, high
permeability magnetic core with low output impedance, 2 x 400 VA.
- Full aluminium non-magnetic frame.
- Inputs configurable for RCA (unbalanced) & XLR (balanced)
- Input selection by relay with GOLD/PALLADIUM contacts.
- RCA solid core gold plated plug connector for any signal connections.
- DC Protection for sensitive speakers.
Connections: 1 RCA, 1 XLR Balanced
Input Impedance: 47Kohm (non sel. input) / 33Kohm (sel. input)
Output Voltage: 1 Binding Post couple, 4mm Banana and forks
Frequency Response: 0 Hz – 2.0 MHz (-3dB, non filtered)
Output Power: 160W RMS / 8Ohm – 300W RMS / 4 Ohm
Gain, Sensitivity: 28.5 dB, 1.35 V r.m.s. / 160 W – 8 Ohm
Topology: Full Regulated Power Supply, High Speed, High Current
Very Low Noise, Very Low Impedance
Configuration: Solid state Mono
Power devices: MosFet, 4 pairs
Available output current: 48 A continuous, 200 A peack
Capacity of filter: 72.000 Uf, 24 capacitors
Power Supply: 230v AC/50 Hz
Dimensions (HxWxD): 110x430x365mm (excluding feet, rear connections )
Weight: 25 Kg