The NORMA Revo IPA 70 integrated amplifier comes as a result of a challenge. The challenge to offer a product with an advanced design, combined with top-notch build quality and sonic results to match, whilst maintaining an affordable price.
Thanks to the experience gained over many years in the production and manufacturing processes and first-class engineering, the challenge was successful. The Revo IPA 70 is a creation of passion and love of music which is inherent in Italy.
Apart from the important and numerous technical aspects, the mission of the Revo IPA 70 was to offer a level of refinement and listening pleasure unknown to this segment of the market – until now. Transparency, timbre neutrality, speed, great dynamics, ability of reproducing even the tiniest nuances of the musical signal, both at high and low volumes, great driving versatility even with demanding loudspeakers. These characteristics express a lot more than its deliberately compact dimensions than would lead you to think.
The design of the Revo IPA 70 is the result of Italian experience in this field and has been created through a synthesis of technology and aesthetics. Together they provide an amplifier which will delight in its capabilities and musicality.
- Extreme low noise and high speed schematic topology.
- Wide band ( >1 MHz ).
- High current MOS-FET power device (100 A output peak current).
- 8 power devices for a total rated 1.000 W power handling capability.
- Semiconductor selected and matched for Left & Right channels.
- PCB Board with wide ground plane.
- Separate ground plane power supply for Gain, Driver and Output stage.
- High speed and low noise regulated power supply for gain and driver stage.
- High filtering capacity with numerous and low impedance capacitors.
- Full aluminium non-magnetic frame.
- Toroidal power transformer specially designed for audio applications, low dispersion flow.
low mechanical noise, high permeability magnetic core with consequent low output impedance.
- Remote control of all functions with NORMA RC-A remote control.
- Two-speed volume control (Fine and Fast).
- Possibility of housing the PHONO Stage Board inside.
- High quality phono stage, for MM and MC pick-up
- Protection for DC signal sensitive speakers.
- Inputs selection by relay with GOLD/PALLADIUM contacts.
- Stand-by mode switches off the microprocessor one the command is executed, so as to annul
any interference towards analogue signal.
Inputs: 1 Phono MM/MC, 4 Line RCA, 1 Direct (AV) IN
Inputs Impedance: 10 Kohm
Outputs: 1 REC OUT, 2 pair of Main Speakers Outputs,
Phono: MM / MC,
Phono Input Impedance: 47 Kohm, 1 Kohm, 500 Ohm. 100 Ohm, Spare
Phono Gain: 34 dB, 38 dB, 42 dB, 46 dB, 50 dB, 52 dB, Spare
Speaker outputs: 2 pairs of main output
Frequency Response: 0-800 KHz (Volume at MAX)
Configuration: Solid state
Output Power: 70 W RMS / 8 Ohm – 140W RMS / 4 Ohm (each channel)
Output Current : 24 A continuous, 100 A peak (each channel)
Transformer: toroidal special audio use, 300 VA
Gain Sensitivity: 34 dB, 470 mV for 70 W / 8 Ohm
Mains Supply: 230v Ac/50 Hz
Dimensions (HxWxD): 75 x 430 x 350 mm
Weight: 15 Kg
Integrated amplifier with full remote control by NORMA IR
Note : Specification subject to change without notice