The Norma Revo IPA-140 integrated amplifier represents a definitive choice for amplification. Its high power (140W/8Ohm) and the ability to drive the most demanding speakers, make it an extremely versatile amp. Versatility is enhanced by the ability to customize the input/output connections, and to insert a Phono MM/MC board.
The elegant and sophisticated style is perfectly in tune with its sound personality. Power, dynamics, speed and transparency are combined to create outstanding musicality and a total absence of listening fatigue. The inside workings show that the technical refinement follows the same philosophy. The Revo IPA-140 uses proprietary circuitry, regulated high-speed power, low noise and is built with a careful selection of the best materials available.
- Extreme low noise, high speed schematic topology and wide band ( >2 MHz ).
- High current MOS-FET power device (150 A output peak current).
- 12 power devices for a total rated 1.500 W power handling capability.
- Separate power supply for Gain, Driver and Output stage.
- High speed and low noise regulated power supply for gain and driver stage.
- High filtering capacity (70.000 uF) with numerous (24) low impedance capacitors.
- Full aluminium non-magnetic frame.
- Toroidal power transformer specially designed for audio applications, low dispersion flow, low
mechanical noise, high permeability magnetic core with low output impedance, 2 x 400 VA.
- Input configurable as Direct Inputs, for Home Theater use
- Outputs configurable as Pre Out, Active or Passive, for use with Power Amp,
and/or with Active Subwoofer
- XLR balaced input
- Remote control of all functions with NORMA RC-4 remote control.
- Two-speed volume control (Fine and Fast).
- Settings for phono stage inside with 2 mono boards for left and right channels.
- High quality phono stage option, for MM and MC pick-up
- Protection for DC signal sensitive speakers.
- Input selection by relay with GOLD/PALLADIUM contacts.
- RCA solid core gold plated plug connector for all signal connections.
- Stand-by mode switches off the microprocessor once the command is executed, so as to annul
any interference towards analogue signal.
Inputs: 4 RCA, 1 XLR Balanced, optional Phono, 1 USB DAC optional
Input impedance: 47Kohm (not selected input) / 10 Kohm (selected input)
Input Configuration: Phono MM/MC, Line, Direct AV, Balanced
Output Signal: Passive Pre Out , Active Pre Out, Tape out, Subwoofer out
Output Impedance (Pre-Out): 200 ohm
Output Power: 1 Binding Post pairs, accept 4mm banana plugs and fork
Frequency Response: 0 Hz – 1.8 MHz (-3dB, non filtered)
Output Power: 140 W RMS / 8 Ohm – 280 W RMS / 4 Ohm (each channel)
Gain: 34 dB
Configuration: Dual Mono
Circulation: Solid state,
Power devices: MosFet, 3 pairs for each channel
Output current available: 36 A continuous, 150 A peak (per channel)
Ability to filter: 72.000 uF, 12 electrical capacitor for each channel
Electric transformers: 2 toroidal special audio use, 400 VA per channel
Power Supply: 230 V AC / 50 Hz, (100V AC or 115 VAC / 50-60Hz in some country)
Dimensions (HxWxD): 110 x 430 x 365 mm, (excluding feet, knob and rear jacks)
Weight: 25 Kg
Stereo Integrated Amplifier fully remote controlled