REVO SC-2 LN Pre Amplifier
In the REVO SC-2 pre-amplifier, a pure and elegant style is combined with the most refined technology. Completely remote-controllable in all its functions, the REVO SC-2 model uses the exclusive P.D.D.A. (Programmable Digital Analogue Attenuation) volume control. It a system that attenuates between 0.0 dB and -127.0 dB in steps of 0.5 dB, with a typical precision of +/- 0.01 dB.
The input selection uses high-quality relays, no integrated circuit is used on the signal path. The whole conception of the REVO SC-2 is designed to combine modern operating functionality with accuracy on the audio signal typical of a device which really is High-End. Its plasma display, with adjustable light and intensity remains clearly visible, and thanks to the microprocessor management and dedicated software, the REVO SC-2 combines simplicity with extraordinary versatility, and function customisation. The SC-2 pre-amplifier can be supplied with an optional Phono stage and/or DAC, and has the capacity to be updated to a Multi-channel mode for either Home Cinema use or SACD. Finally, it can work both in Active and Passive mode.
- Extreme low noise, high speed schematic topology and wide band ( >2 MHz ).
- High filtering capacity (51.000 uF) with numerous (23) capacitors, to achieve low impedance.
- Toroidal power transformers specially designed for audio applications, low flow dispersion, low mechanical noise, high permeability magnetic core with low output impedance.
- Full aluminium non-magnetic frame.
- Inputs & Outputs configurable for RCA (unbalanced) & XLR (balanced)
- Input selection by relay with GOLD/PALLADIUM contacts.
- RCA solid core gold plated plug connectors for all signal connections.
- P.D.A.A. Programmable Digital Analogue Attenuation, volume control
- 0.5 dB step an 127.5 dB range attenuation, made by relays and high quality precision resistors.
- Active or Passive modes for best audio performance.
- Optional high quality PHONO stage for MM/MC, utilising 2 mono boards for L&R channels.
- Two free slots for future upgrades.
- Optional MCH-6 (Multi-channel board with 2 sets of 6 inputs, outputs) for A/V applications.
- Optional DAC Board with USB & SPDIF inputs, 24 Bit, 192kHz resolution.
- Remote control of all functions with supplied NORMA remote control.
Inputs: 4 RCA, 2 XLR Balanced, Optional Phono at INPUT 1 and DAC
Input Impedance: 47K Ohm (not selected input) / 10K Ohm (Selected Input)
Input Configuration: Phono MM/MC, Line, Balanced, Multi-channel & DAC option
Output: 1 RCA, 1 XLR Balanced
Output Impedance: 220 ohm
Output Voltage: 7.5 V r.m.s.
Frequency Response: 0 Hz – 2.0 MHz (-3dB, non filtered)
Gain: 17.5 dB Active mode, 0 dB Passive mode
Circuitry: Solid state, Dual Mono, hi speed, low noise
Power Supply: 230v Ac/50 Hz
Dimensions (HxWxD): 110 x 430 x 365 mm
Weight: 15 Kg
Note : Specification subject to change without notice